07 June 2009

Camera Craft 2 - Assignment 2 cont


6.05 AM
Originally uploaded by Sharanjit

Woke up at 5.30 AM to take this final digital shot in the series at 6AM.

Managed to catch a plane coming into Sydney airport.

The set is looking pretty good I think however, it would have been better to get more of the sky in as the colour change in the day is not so visible. Luck was also with me with the full moon, so I have a nice shot showing moonlight as well as the sodium vapour street light. On the not so lucky side it seems like the drain only pours out water in the early morning, so the later shots just look like shots of dry drains, which is slightly less interesting!

It'll be very interesting to see how the slides come out from my other camera. Again, not sure I'm going to be able to get them developed in time for class on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment